The perfect saddle will not be perfect with out the proper setup! We want to give you a good angle to begin with based on our experiences with each saddle.
- Your saddle angle can vary dependent upon your handlebar height and reach which is why you will see a range for most of our saddles. Generally speaking, the more “aggressive” your back angle the lower the nose of your saddle will need to be.
- Small angle changes (.5-1degree) can make significant differences in the comfort of the saddle.
- Effective saddle height and fore/aft can change significantly dependent upon where you sit on each saddle.
- The stack height of the saddle (distance from the rails to the top of the saddle) varies among many saddles and will impact seat height.
|Fizik Aliante R3 Versus Evo||-1.4 to -2.4|
|Fizik Tempo Argo R3||-6.6 to -7.0|
|ISM PL 1.0||-6.6 to -7.6|
|ISM PN 1.1||-5.0 to -5.5|
|ISM PN 3.1||-3.4 to -4.8|
|Origin8 Throne||-4.2 to -6.5|
|Pro Falcon Performance||-2.6 to -3.0|
|Pro Griffon Off-road Performance||-2.5 to -2.8|
|Pro Griffon Performance||-2. to -3.0|
|Pro Griffon Women’s||-2.8 to -3.4|
|Pro Stealth Carbon|
|Pro Stealth Offroad|
|Prologo Akero AGX||-0.4 to -0.8|
|Prologo Dimension Space TIROX|
|Selle Italia Donna Gel Flow|
|Selle Italia Flite Boost TM Superflow||-2.6 to -3.0|
|Selle Italia Novus Superflow Endurance TM||-2.6 to -3.0|
|Selle Italia SP-01 Boost Superflow||-3.8 to -4.4|
|Terry Butterfly Chromoly||-0.6 to -1.2|
|WTB Pure||-1.0 to -1.6|
* A negative number denotes the saddle nose is lower than the back. “Nose down”